You may view the schedule at the Planning Center. Go there and login to see your schedule. Feel free to call or email if you have any questions.
Click the PLANNNG CENTER link to find out everything you need to know about the Sundays that you are scheduled to serve.
To log on, go to www.planningcenteronline.com and enter your user ID (which is your email address) and password into the top right portion of the Planning Center homepage. Once you log into planning center you will have access to all the information that relates to the service dates that you are scheduled. If you have any issues logging in contact Dean at 410-551-6654 or 443-790-2133. For instructions on how to get the most out of Planning Center, see below. Click on the pictures to enlarge them. To add your picture to your Planning Center account click here.
If you are not getting any emails from Planning Center, see the bottom of this page for help.
Below is the Planning Center homepage. This is where you log in.
After logging in you should see the page below that lists all of the services that you are scheduled to serve on.
Clicking on the “block out dates” button below your calendars will bring up the block out dates pop-up window (shown below). This is where you will enter in your conflict dates (dates you are not available to serve on our team.
Clicking on a specific Sunday date on your plans page will bring up the service plan for that Sunday (see below). This is where you will find specific information about that Sunday.
After we get the monthly production scheduled finished you will receive an email similair to the one below letting you know that you have been scheduled. If you are scheduled more than once you may receive more than one (one for each day you are scheduled). This email verifies that you have been added to the schedule. We need you to open the email, and click on the “ACCEPT” button if you are able to serve on that day or click the “DECLINE” button if you are not otherwise we have no idea whether you can serve or not. You should also get another one of these emails about a week before the Sunday you are scheduled just as a reminder.
If you are not receiving emails from Planning Center it may mean that your email provider’s spam filter is blocking the emails. To fix this problem see below:
Here’s how to “whitelist” or add Planning Center to your “safe senders” list:
1. Click Contacts along the left side of any Gmail page.
2. Click Add Contact.
3. In the primary email address box, type email@example.com.
4. Click Save.
AOL (version 9.0 or higher)
1. Click the Mail menu and select Address Book.
2. In the pop up box, click the Add button.
3. In the “Other E-Mail” field, type firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Make our From address the “Primary E-Mail” address by checking the associated check box.
5. Click the Save button.
1. Open this confirmation email.
2. Click Add Address.
3. Verify the sender’s contact information (email@example.com.).
4. Click Save.
1. Click the “addresses” button
2. Select “Add Contact”
3. Save the firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list.
1. Click Options.
2. On the left side of the page, click Mail, and then click Junk E-Mail Protection.
3. Click Safe List.
4. Type email@example.com, and then click Add.
1. Right-click on a message from firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Point to Junk E-mail, and click Add Sender to Safe Senders List.